Begin at the top and move clockwise around the circle of images.
Begin in Mountain Pose with a focus on your breath.
Please remember to listen to your body as you practice avoiding poses that cause you discomfort.
Inhale arms up
- Exhale arms out to the side and down, Swan Dive, into Forward Fold
- Option: (not shown) Inhale up into Monkey (hands on legs, crown of head toward front) hold for a few breaths and exhale back into Forward Fold
- Step right foot back into Runner's Lunge.
knee on your mat. Left knee is bent and over your ankle.
- Step left foot back next to right foot into Plank Pose
- Lower your body down to floor
- Extend your feet, move your hands to under your shoulders, elbows pointing back and move into Cobra (shown) or Upward Facing Dog
- Lower down to floor, tuck toes under and push slowly up into Downward Facing Dog (option: push up into Plank Pose before extending into Down Dog)
- Swing right food forward into Runner's Lunge
- Swing left foot forward into Forward Fold
- Inhale up in Reverse Swan Dive - add a little back bend (with arms overhead)
- Exhale into Mountain Pose (hands by side or heart center) and take a few breaths.