The Ball: I use an 1.5" diameter ball that is fairly stiff, but has a little give. You can find them in gumball machines or at the dollar store. Try different sizes and types of ball to see what is best for you.
- Sit or stand: Standing puts more weight on your foot which allows the ball to reach deeper into the tissues of your foot.
- Place the ball under your heel and roll the ball up to the mound of the big toe and back a few times.
- Repeat with each toe.
- Roll the ball side to side across the ball of your foot.
- Roll the ball side to side across your heel.
- Roll the ball in circles under your arch.
- Notice how your foot feels!
Have fun with this and please reply with your experiences!